Mick's Up in a Search

Friday, November 25, 2011

Mick's up on Toxicity

Why in the world should anyone consider detox? 

My husband and I used to think all the talk about toxins was a new fad.  It wasn't until we did some research, and were seriously looking for some answers and a solution for his chronic pain, that our eyes were opened, and we began to understand.

All I can say is, if you are in that same spot, wondering why you have to deal with what you're dealing with, and wishing for a way out, this might be the time for you to do some research.

If you have any of the following problems, you might have an issue with toxicity.
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Fatigue
  • Eyelid, face, or muscle twitching
  • Digestive issues
  • Dizziness
  • Irritability
  • Muscle and joint pain
  • Sensitivity to sound
  • Inability to concentrate (“brain fog”)
  • Hormone deregulation
  • Cold hands and feet
  • Tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
  • Sleep problems
  • Overweight and weight-loss resistant
If you're thinking, "Yes, I need to find out more," then read the post on Mick's Sum up for Week and read more at Maximized Living.

Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.” And God granted his request.

1 Chronicles 4:10 (NIV)


~

No comments:

Post a Comment